Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Eclectic Boogaloo Hour 5/9/11 midnightightightightight....

This was not the most graceful show I've had.  

In fact, the whole day was off.  
I even got locked in the studio for a good 10-15 minutes after my show... strange story there.  
Buy me a beer, and I'll tell you alllll about it.
  
See you next week, same time, same place.

Peace out.

The Eclectic Boogaloo Hour (Music) with Amy 05/10/2011 12:00AM to 01:00AM

The Hood Internet “Sprawl of glass”
Pulse Programming “First they fire” 
Matthew Dear “Slowdance” 
SBTRKT “Wildfire” 
Phrophetnoise “Portland Sun” 
Friends “Friend Crush” 
The Honeydrips “(Lack Of) Love Will Tear Us Apart” 
Thao and Mirah “Love Is A Battlefield” 
Delorean “REAL LOVE” 
Frog Eyes “The Sensitive Girls” 
Plug “Body Story” 
Jj “I'm the one/Money on my mind” 
Warm Ghost “Open the Wormhole in Your Heart” 
Com Truise “Beta Eyes”
The Hood Internet “Sprawl of Glass” 
*because I screwed up.
I was thrown off tonight, I'll admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment