Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Eclectic Boogaloo Hour 4.25.11 Midnight-1AM

This is my first little blog in support of my show.  I'll be posting for every show I program, including fill in shows (Sonic Sunspot, Saturday Night Party).  
Thanks for listening to Coast Communiy Radio (coastradio.org)!



Eclectic Boogaloo (Music) with Amy 04/26/2011 12:00AM to 01:00AM
Lali Puna “40 Days” on Morr Music
Home Video “The Smoke” on Defend Music Inc.
Pretty Girls Make Graves “Pictures of a Night Scene” on Matador
The Go Find “One Hundred Percent” on Morr Music
Roisin Murphy “Ramalama (Bang Bang)” on Echo
Black Moth Super Rainbow “Spinning Cotton Candy In a Shack Made of Shingles” on Graveface Records
Moon Duo “When You Cut” on ?
Ladytron “DEEP BLUE” on Nettwerk
Yeah Yeah Yeahs “Dull Life” on Interscope
YACHT “I'm In Love With a Ripper” on DFA
Caribou “Bowls” on City Slang / Co-op / Hostess
Digitalism “Yes, I Don't Want This” on EMI France
Jaguar Love “Bats Over the Pacific Ocean” on Matador
Crass “BATA MOTEL” on Crass Records

If you have any requests for the next show, please feel free to email me at:
amyontheradio@gmail.com
And please check out coastradio.org and spinitron.com for more information on show times, dates, program listings,etc.  
http://www.spinitron.com/radio/playlist.php?station=kmun&djuid=106

No comments:

Post a Comment